Fever. Illness. Sickness. These could be the stuff of some parents’ nightmare. I know it is mine. Seeing your child trying to fight off an invisible infection. Feeling so helpless. The only thing is to make him feel as comfortable as possible.
My heart goes out to the parents of little 2-year-old Brianna Florer. Their Christmas celebration would forever be marred by this tragedy. Parents and child care personnel out there, please please be alert to this danger: button batteries.
We’ve all been loathe to wake a sleeping baby, but that innocent decision had tragic consequences for this mum. An inquest in the UK has been told the circumstances behind the death of three-month-old baby Leia-Mai Smith, who died after being left to sleep in a bouncer…